Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Don't forget -- VOTE!

the ghost of elections past - yo & dudeā„¢
I'd like to introduce everyone to Yo and Dude, they were gracious enough to stop in today to remind us to vote! Yo and Dude comes from the mind of Eric Hews, a member of my Flickr Dogs and Art group. I have to say that I have fallen in love with Yo and Dude. I find that every time I visit the group I check to see what these two are up to and if you are like me, one who loves a bit of sarcasm in their humor, you'll fall in love with these characters! If you would like to see more of Yo and Dude stop by our Dogs and Art group, Eric is always popping in with these wonderful illustrations, I guarantee you'll be looking forward to every new adventure! If you're a dog lover feel free to take a moment and join the group -- and get a glimpse of the real Dude, now he's a handsome one!

Please don't forget to vote today in this important election!

2 comments:

erichews said...

Very kind words, Nancy. Thank you so much. And feel free to borrow the 'real' Dude any time you like for your blog.

Off to vote... Go Obama!

storybeader said...

voted. And I have a hilarious youtube to make everyone smile, no matter who you vote for:
http://storybeader.blogspot.com/2008/11/obama-mccann-dance-off.html

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!