Friday, October 31, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas

I always try to get an early start on my Christmas ornaments so here is one that I now have in my shop. It's a Brussels Griffon Christmas!
Brussels Griffon Christmas Ornament
This Brussels Griffon is holding her very own ornament to put on the Christmas tree. She can't wait until the tree goes up so she can place her ornament in a very special spot right on one of the front branches. The last photo is my pup -- she just popped in to wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday season. Happy Holidays!

The Brussels Griffon is holding a large green crystal ornament. She has a sprig of holly at her ear and sits on a red base in a silver cameo setting. The ornament hangs from green satin cord.

Hand-sculpted with polymer clay.

Approximate size of the ornament is: 2-1/4" long (with satin cord 4-1/4" long) x 1-1/2" wide.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these. I buy special ornaments every year, and I have added your shop to my favorites. So cute, and great detail too.

Five O'Clock Somewhere said...

Wow! Your Brussels Griffon is adorable!

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!