Friday, October 17, 2008

Your Real Age

Age is something I think about now that my journey through life has brought me to the age that I am. I am a baby boomer and have reached a time in my life where my real age does not always fit the age I feel in my mind. There are days when I feel like I'm that 18 year old girl going to a rock concert for a fun filled weekend and then there are days when I feel like I'm 90 and can barely get out of bed with aches and pains that I think will never end. So I guess that gives you an idea of my real age, which falls somewhere in between :) -- and if I'm a baby boomer that gives you a bigger clue.

But really the thing that I start to think about is how my health compare to my age. When you're young you really don't care too much about these things or think too much about this stuff, but like I said now that I'm getting older I do wonder. How healthy am I? How fit am I, do I exercise enough, eat enough of the right foods? Do I stay mentally active? Do my parents have anything to do with my health and life longevity? Both my parents died at a fairly young age, both of cancer so does that have anything to do with my life?

There's a site where you can find out the comparison from your actual age in numbers to your real age as far as your health and activities are concerned called the RealAge Test. It's a test where they ask you questions about your health, your family history, your habits, etc. I took the test and found it quite enjoyable and can't wait to get the results. So why not stop over and Take the RealAge Test! It's free! -- and fun!!

Logo

Post?slot_id=23192&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!