Thursday, October 2, 2008

Prescription Glasses



A favorite pair
I wish I would have heard about this place before I placed my order in for two pairs of eyeglasses. ZenniOptical.com offers prescription glasses online starting at $8.00. Now that's a price you can't beat. They have a huge selection of frames, single vision lenses, tinted lenses, bifocal lenses (that's where I fit in) and progressive lenses. They can offer these great prices because they do all their own manufacturing of the eyeglasses and then they supply directly to the customer, brilliant!

Now I know where I am going to do some shopping when I need my glasses because I have very bad eyes and my lenses are extremely strong and because of that I always pay a small fortune for my glasses. I have to have them special so that they don't look like the bottom of coke bottles and not only for that reason, but to keep them as lightweight as possible. And because I am getting older my eyes are getting worse. I used to only be nearsighted, now I cant' see near or far. It's getting ridiculous. I'm so glad that I came cross this site, I'm definitely going to bookmark and the next time I'm up for a new order of glasses, I'm definitely going to check them out!

They were even recommended by the popular U.S. talk radio host of the nationally syndicated consumer advocate program, The Clark Howard Show.

No comments:

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!