Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rings, Rings, Rings


Steamed Artistic Steampunk Wire Ring

Here's a wonderful example of incorporating wire wrap into ring making. These rings from CatherinetteRings are fascinating and the whole shop is full of wonderful handmade rings. I spent a good part of yesterday browsing through this shop and had to finally force myself to break away because other things needed to be done. These rings remind me of a great fantasy, each one tells me a story of mystery, a story of intrigue and great escape. I do believe while wearing one of these rings, you may just look down at your finger, stare at it for a while and take a much needed escape into your own fantasyland.

Artistic Wire Ring with Mood Bead

1 comment:

SarahKelley said...

I love that series of her rings!

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!