Friday, March 5, 2010

Large Breeds vs. Small Breeds

Are you partial to the larger breed of dog or the smaller dog? I personally have been attracted to Dobermans for most of my life. I got a Dobie for my 21st Birthday and have had one ever since. I am always amazed at the perception that people have of this breed. Most people are scared to death of them, but I find that the Chihuahua down the street is more aggressive than my Dobie. So my question is are you partial to a certain breed and do you have a preference as to large dogs or small??


My Big Baby

3 comments:

DVArtist said...

I have always been a larger dog mama. Being a Vet Tech, retired, I have always rescued our pets. Right now we have a red bone pit that has been the absolute best dog we have ever had in our family. She is 13 now, almost blind, bad hips, and well it is getting close to putting her down. It will be a sad place without her.

Nicole/Beadwright

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! My family both adore large and small dogs. Mom grew up with Dachshunds and a big mutt dog. I'm very lucky to have them as my family. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

SimJaTa said...

Hope you dont mind my joining in, I found you on Flickr.

Proper dogs here too, never met an aggressive dobie or rottie for that matter. We have all rescue dogs, currently have 2 Labradors and a lurcher.
Lynda x

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!