Friday, August 27, 2010

Papillon with Butterfly Ears Polymer Clay Pandora Bead Set


Since the Papillon dog is referred to as having "butterfly ears" I thought I would create a set to reflect that. I've been making some of my beads a bit more artistic, to look more like jewelry pieces than actual dog colors.

So here is my new three piece bead set available in my shop. The main bead is a Papillon with pink butterflies and pink highlights. There are two beads to match. All beads are sculpted from polymer clay and varnish sealed. The bead has silver metal core insert.

Papillon bead size is approximately:
12 mm side to side (20mm ear to ear)
20 mm nose to back of bead

Matching beads size approximately:
15mm x 8mm

The hole is 5.2mm wide.

3 comments:

CA Pet Palace said...

Do you have this in any other color then pink?

CA Pet Palace said...

Do you have this in any other color then pink?

Unknown said...

Not at the moment, but I can create it in any color. Thank you.

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!