Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ewww Pawsitively Clean by Bissell

I received a great new product to try out from Dog Time Media called Ewww Pawsitively Clean by Bissell. When I decided to try the product my dog had just passed away, but my sister has three dogs, one elderly who has accidents every now and then. So I gave it to my sister to try and she loved it. It got rid of the smell and worked really fast.

Well, in the meantime I was lucky enough to rescue a dog and brought him over to my sister's house when I first got him and he had an accident at her house. First thing she did was pull out the Ewww Pawsitively Clean and then she asked me since it was my sample product to begin with, did I want to take it back home. I said okay if I have problems with the dog urinating on the carpet I'll keep it otherwise I'll return it. When I got the dog home and he relaxed he didn't have anymore accidents. When I told my sister the first thing she said was well then bring back the Ewww Pawsitively Clean -- I really hated to return it just in case my dog did have an accident again, but I already promised it to her and she really wanted it back.

If you're interested in where to buy
Ewww Pawsitively Clean by Bissell check out this link.



The new pup, Mjolnir

No comments:

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!