Sunday, December 11, 2011

Papillon European Beads Nanjodogz Handmade Polymer Clay Dogs

This is a three piece custom set that I made for someone. The main bead, the Papillon is tricolored and has small brown glass beads on the back of the bead. The two smaller beads match the dog. They are adorned with three butterflies on them surrounded by small brown glass beads.

If you'd like a custom set similar to this or would like to look at other breeds that I make, you can look through my Etsy shop, NanjoDogz or e-mail me at nanjor354@aim.com.

Thank you for looking and Merry Christmas!!


1 comment:

IrelandBrady said...

All are quite beautiful!

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!