Sunday, September 23, 2012

MOVING SALE ITEMS - HANDMADE POLYMER CLAY DOGS

I am in the process of moving so I am selling a lot of my items that are not packed away yet for a great price.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with the pieces, I just do not want to pack them away and forget about them or they get lost in transit or crushed in the boxes in the process of moving.  You know movers can be a little rough with your boxes at times.  I'd rather sell them for a reasonable price in hopes that they find a good home and someone can enjoy them. Some auctions end soon so hurry on by to check them out.  The links to each are under their photos.  Good luck and thank you.

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!