Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tag You're It

Tag I'm It! Here’s the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I received this from Stormy Designs and found out that I was tagged. So here goes --
I've linked to Stormy designs.

Share 7 facts about yourself:

1. I love dogs (can't you tell)
2. I love a good joke
3. I am a huge football fan
4. I love chocolate
5. I hate sardines
6. I love spending time with family
7. I hate trying to come up with facts about myself

No comments:

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!