Friday, June 20, 2008

Goin to the Country


Lena and I are off again to the country for a week. We will be enjoying the peace and quiet and of course chasing critters. We love getting away, but at the same time miss the city life. It's a double-edged sword because although we love being out in the country setting we do miss certain aspects of city living like having a computer and internet access, telephones, etc. It is an adjustment. It's like when we start our vacation, I miss the fast-paced lifestyle I'm used to, by midweek I'm getting a little bored and then by the end of the week I start getting used to the slower pace and then I don't want to come home and get back to the rat race. Humans -- go figure.

To all my Entrecard friends -- we'll be back in one week dropping in on all of your wonderful blogs. We'll miss everyone.

4 comments:

clockworkpink2 said...

Have fun! Thanks for your comment!

Unknown said...

Have fun! I hope you enjoy your relaxing time. We would love to take a trip out to the country... we miss living there.

Mariuca said...

Have a good time Nanjo! :)

Lucky Girl said...

Have a terrific and relaxing week! I always feel energized after a break like that.

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!