Saturday, January 31, 2009

Blog Carnival, Valentine's Day


I Heart My Schnauzer

I don't have any great Valentine's Day stories, we don't celebrate the day too much other than to maybe stay at home and have a quiet dinner together. I may go off to create something while he rents a movie and the dog sleeps. It's just the comfort of knowing that he's nearby, listening to his voice, hearing the sounds of the TV coming from the other room and hearing the dog bark occasionally -- it's the simple things that make for a great Valentine's Day for me.

1 comment:

Duni said...

This hearty dog is cute, cute, cute!
We're having a quiet Valentine's too. Just a companionable dinner at our favourite italian restaurant.

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!