Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What's wrong with Jessica?

I mean really what's wrong with Jessica Simpson and her body? I think she looks beautiful. I don't get the fuss everyone makes about weight, it really aggravates me at times. I mean when I look at this picture I see a happy, healthy, beautiful woman. The nasty comments that have been going around lately about her really shows how shallow people can be. When I was younger I struggled to stay a size 3 and now that I'm older it's just not that serious. And so while processing my frustration I've decided to check out some plus size fashion and found some lovely pieces to share with everyone.


You go girl!


Fantasy 45 Slip Dress, rubypearl



Plus Size Cocktail Dress, Ohanatailors



Grey Terns, newcherrypie

4 comments:

Mishkat said...

Good grief - I googled Jessica Simpson and this seems to be a huge story! Zillions of articles about the poor woman's figure. And you're right about the comments - sheesh.

FYI, I was 11 years old the last time I was a size 3 - it would be physically impossible for me to ever be that size now :)

Jo Hoffacker said...

I had no idea her weight was everyone's concern. Geeze. I think she looks fab. I've never been a size 3... I'll be lucky to hit 14 again!

LuLu and LoLLy! said...

We just want to say we are 2 Maltese dogs and we love all your Dog Stuff! Love, Your PaLs, LuLu and LoLLy! http://www.luluandlolly.com

Kristin said...

I'm with you! I think Jessica Simpson is beautiful the way she looks. I do not see what the fuss is about. =(

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!