Thursday, October 8, 2009

Great Dane Leather and Lace Polymer Clay Dog Pendant



Every so often when I create something I like to get away from cute and do something a bit more dramatic. It does get a bit boring doing the same thing over and over and I love to play with other mediums such as paints and powders along with polymer clay. Here is the outcome of one of those pendants, it's my Great Dane Leather and Lace Polymer Clay Pendant. I called it this because it is the color and look of leather along with stamps which create a lace effect and pearls that give it a more feminine touch.


Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!