Friday, October 23, 2009

Yorkshire Terrier - Yorkie Polymer Clay Dog Snow Globe Ornament

Here's the start of my Christmas ornaments. I have hand-sculpted my little dogs and encased them in round globes along with various bits and pieces. This one is my first, my Yorkie Christmas ornament.

There are purple, green and blue feathers behind her and the globe is sprinkled with purple glass shards along with a few flakes of "snow" at the bottom. The globe has two purple ball charms at top of the neck along with a blue bow and hangs from lavender satin cord. These little balls are so hard to photograph though because of the glare; they are much cuter in person!

4 comments:

BeadedTail said...

What a cute little ornament!

Swapna said...

So special and cute..

Rich Sands said...

These are adorable!

grdbgftoo said...

awwww soooooo cute

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!