Friday, August 22, 2008

Dogs on Halloween


Penny the Pug - Little Angel
So do you dress up your dog for Halloween? Every year around Halloween I get these e-mails with photos of pups dressed up for Halloween and some are so cute and others downright hysterical. So that's what I'm wondering today, how many people out there do dress up their dogs and do you plan on dressing them this year? And if so what will they be? I know I won't be dressing up my dog because while she may let me put something on her head for about a second or two she'll paw it off almost immediately, she's not much into dressing up.

The tile above depicts adorable Penny the Pug dancing with glee that Halloween is almost here! She is dressed up like a little angel with glow in the dark wings, a silver halo and carrying her very own trick or treat pumpkin pail to get all those Halloween treats -- she's so excited! Approximate size of the tile is is 1-1/2" square. It hangs from orange ribbon.

No comments:

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!