Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Devilman who?


I know you're probably all sick of this by now, but this is the last one -- trust me I'm tired of it too. This is the last handmade gift I'm making for my nephews, thankfully he's the last one I have. He wanted this Devilman whoever that is. He gave me the picture (which you can kind of see in the background in the photo below) and I just worked from there. The piece is sculpted from polymer clay and painted, the best part is his eyes, they're made with glow in the dark clay). I know it's some character out of a comic book that he just loves and I know he spent lots of time and money hunting these comics down. So here he is Devilman. And I have to tell you it was a real pain especially that guy popping out of his head, he was way small! Why, oh why couldn't my sister have one girl, just one?

Anybody ever heard of this dude Devilman?

No comments:

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!