Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mother's Day Sale

I've decided to have a Mother's Day sale in my shop today Tuesday, 05.05.09 through Friday, 05.08.09. Although I'm not a mom myself (that is not to a human child anyway), I do appreciate the hard work that mothers go through every day. I knew I never wanted to be a mom because of the daily, unselfishness and commitment that a mother has to go through, I knew it was a job I couldn't take on with 100% zeal so, therefore, I never became a mom. I do, however, have a sister with three beautiful children who I admire greatly for her undertaking of this full time, never ending job called mom.

The sale is for 10% of all items (excluding shipping and handling) in my NanjoDogz shop. Just write Happy Mother's Day in the note to seller and I will refund you 10% through PayPal.

Happy Mother's day to all! Here are just a few things available in my shop.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the doxie

Lenox Knits said...

I think it takes a lot of self awareness to understand our limitations. I have come to a similar conclusion about my own ability to be a parent. I worry that I may someday really regret it but I wholeheartedly embrace my role as aunt.

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!