Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dogs are Crazy for Obama


Since I heard that President elect Obama is looking for a new dog for the White House I wanted to let him know that the dogs of America are behind him. Even though I normally don't talk politics and I won't say who I voted for in the election -- but my dog was definitely backing Obama for Pres :). She even wore this button while out campaigning for the young Illinois Senator from our hometown! She's so happy that Obama will soon be in the White House, she's hoping that the economy will grow and she can get more scooby snacks.

I purchased this great pin from a fellow Etsy and EFA member, The Dog Coat Lady. She makes them in just about every breed and if you can't find your breed just contact her and if she has your breed, she'll make you one -- that's what I did and she made me one in a jiffy. She also has other great buttons in her shop.

No comments:

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!