Friday, November 14, 2008

Dreamy Textile Luxury


Inca Stories Cavern - Art for your Head

I love these hats or should I say these art pieces for your head. These hats are some beauties and I have loved this shop for a while. I always find myself going back to see what new creations have made their way into Dreamwoven, the shop that brings us these delightful hats. There isn't a piece in this shop that I don't like, there are definitely some unique and wonderful pieces for your head to be found here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My girls love this one!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

Thank You so much!!! and just a note.... i am also selling here: http://DreamWoven.1000Markets.com it is a beautiful site with incredible artisans.

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!