Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Bloggers

Here's a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope this day finds you all happy, healthy and full to the brim with family, friends and good cheer!

Something for kitty:

Organic Catnip Pumpkin Pie - CatzillaCrafts


Something for you:

Thanksgiving Charm Bracelet - poetsummer


And then after the Thanksgiving feast, something for your senses as you relax in a nice warm tub with kitty by your side resting peacefully:

Pecan Pie Scented Votive Candles
-simplyclassytoo

Happy Thanksgiving to you, your family and friends and all of your four-legged, furry friends (the bestest of friends)!

4 comments:

storybeader said...

those are great picks! I love the pumpkin pie - looks good enough to eat!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Beautiful finds! And happy (belated) Thanksgiving!

ImitationAngel said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I really love that pumpkin pie.

Anonymous said...

After looking at the pumpkin pie cat toys, I added the seller to my favorites list :p
They have a lot of adorable kitty stuff!
I loved the last picture on the Futurama Brain Slug one <3

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!