Friday, July 25, 2008

DeAnne DeSigns


Wristlets

I came across these sweet little wristlets made by DeAnne DeSigns and thought I'd share them with you. I must admit I am envious of people who can sew. Now I mean I can sew by hand, use a machine, somewhat and quilt yes, but to actually sit down at a sewing machine and construct something as beautiful as these totes and wristlets, not gonna happen for me, I came to that realization a long time ago. So when I came across these I couldn't help but share them with everyone.


Art Nouveau Tote


1 comment:

rkdsign88 said...

Love them, just beautiful :)
Thanks for sharing it with us

One more thing, I'm always happy dropping my entrecard to your cute doggy website, they are all just adorable!


P.S Thank you for your brilliant input at my site www.rkdsign88.blogspot.com

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!