Wednesday, September 3, 2008

In Trouble with Debt


I think we all know very well these days how debt can mount on us quickly. We can become overwhelmed with the amount of debt that we have and unfortunately that is just the case with one of my family members. I have been hounding them to cut down on their spending and start saving some money, but to no avail and now they’re in trouble. I won’t mention who this family member is, but at this point the financial strain is tearing their family apart. They need help and they need it quick. I have suggested to them that they take a look at Bills.com’s Dept Help Page to start on the road to consolidate debt. It is a great place to start their plan in motion and as far as I’m concerned they truly need to get started right away. Their help page is just full of resources and will help to get them started on the right track and as far as my family member is concerned, I think the best course of action for them to take would be to look over the Debt Management Program, which is a program that consolidates debt often with no interest. They can make one payment to the program, and it distributes the money to their creditors. Although there are many options to choose from it’s probably best to look over all the many services they have to offer and pick the one that is right for you.

No comments:

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!