Monday, September 22, 2008

Wild Things

First let me say thanks to all who voted for last week's favorite. The winner for last week and your favorite was A Colorful Bracelet,Dorianne Agostini Designs. Thank you again for all your votes! I think I'm going to have a 'vote your favorite' every Friday to recap the week and see what your favorite was. I think it's a great way to keep this blog fun, informative and interesting while bringing lots and lots of eye candy.

And speaking of eye candy and for the start of a new week.....

Wild Things Crochet Bracelet
I'm getting into the fall frame of mind so my color choices may change a bit. I noticed I've been starting to look at the gold, brown, rich red, orange colors so be prepared to fall into a few goodies. To start the week here is a lovely wire crochet bracelet by BeadyEyeLass.


No comments:

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!