Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Starting my Online Business


Since I started selling my creations online I have been thinking about starting my own web business. I have been seriously thinking about creating my own website now for quite some time and I have been shopping around for the best possible prices and best place for web hosting and building my website. I came across this web hosting site that gives you some insight on the various places and plans available. They give you a rating as to how good each web hosting company is, what features they offer, cost comparisons, reliability, basic E-commerce strategies and so much more. It kind of takes a lot of the hunting around out for you and is a great place to begin doing some serious homework. Maybe within the next year I’ll have finally created my own website. I sure hope so because it is seriously something I’ve wanted to do for a while now.

No comments:

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!