Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Slugs Anyone?


Custom Party Favors
Who says slugs aren't cute? I was delighted when I came across MarthaLand's slugs -- I just new I just had to do a feature on these little ones. They are the cutest little guys and gals I have seen. The slugs come in various styles and some even come with their own accessories like these party favors available for boys and girls. You can get these party favors personalized with each child's name on a MarthaLand ID card. Each also includes a photo of the slug and a fun fact to personalize each child. How adorable is that!

Not having a party? Then you can even have your own slug customized to resemble you or a favorite slug of your own.

2 comments:

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!