Friday, September 26, 2008

The Joker Munny


Joker Munny - Kid Robot - Urban Vinyl
My nephew is fascinated by the Dark Knight, the latest Batman movie and especially the Joker, seems like that's all he ever talks about. When he went to see the movie, he went with a bunch of friends and they all put on the Joker make-up. He was so excited about it, he wanted to see it again and he actually dragged me to go see it with him, which I must admit would not have been something I would have gone to see on my own, but I was glad I did, it was a really good movie. So when I came across this adorable Joker Munny doll by SavageLucy42 I thought this is something he could appreciate. This doll is a wonderful, hand-painted little Joker. SavageLucy42 also has other great dolls including the Corpsettes, you'll want to take a look at those gals, they're drop dead gorgeous!


No comments:

Afghan Hound Cameo

Afghan Hound Cameo
Afghan Hound etched into clay and set in brass setting

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant
Greyhound in Profile Etched Pendant

Greyhound

Greyhound
Etched in Pink

I-Love-Dogs

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!